The AIT Truck Driver program is designed to provide a basic, solid, knowledge of over-the-road driving and practical behind-the-wheel skill training. Each course module is specifically structured to develop the skills required to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). AIT’s qualified instructors spend class time reinforcing information on DOT regulations, trip planning and equipment inspections, cargo handling, defensive driving techniques, and a host of topics essential for today’s truck drivers. Road & range practice with experienced instructors and carefully limited groups provides ample opportunity to cover safe, efficient driving techniques and develop proficiency.
Successful graduates from the Truck Driver program are ready for entry-level positions as driver trainees or co-drivers.
Truck Driver Training Course Highlights:
- Acquire solid over-the-road driving theory
- Apply new knowledge behind the wheel
- Learn essentials for trip planning, inspections, & cargo handling
- Practice on road & range with modern fleet equipment
- Train with flatbeds, empty & fully-loaded tractor trailers
- Prepare for career success in transportation
Thanks for requesting more information.
This request indicates your permission and signature for us to contact you by phone, email, text message or otherwise.