As the job market improves, many people are looking for an upgrade in their job or career. Does that sound like you? If so, we have the perfect solution for you: Professional Truck Driving, which offers opportunities to travel, competitive entry-level pay and incredible benefits that make this a great career option with lots of potential!
After a bad bump, the economy is finally turning around. America continues to show its improvement by producing more and more goods every day. As a result, there are a lot of trucking jobs that need to be filled to help keep the country stocked and the economy moving forward. This is great news for anyone looking to get started in the Professional Truck Driving Industry!
Where do you begin? We’ve broken down the process of earning your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), the required license of all Professional Truck Drivers, into five simple steps:
- Commercial Truck Driver Training: Do you have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license? If so, you are on your way to meeting the basic requirements to get started with a professional CDL Training program! Next you will need to speak to an Admissions Representative to discuss all acceptance requirements for entry into one of AIT’s professional and comprehensive CDL Training programs.
- Contact AIT: Provide your basic information – it only takes a minute and will get the ball rolling! AIT will contact you shortly to help you get started and on your way to a great new career!
- Discuss Options With an AIT Representative: Learn about a selection of professional truck driver training programs. Discuss details such as program pace (you can graduate in as little as 4 weeks!) and training location. With many class options and schedules, and multiple locations to choose from, customize your training to be the most convenient and rewarding for you!
- Participate in Your CDL Training Program: Our comprehensive courses will teach you to navigate the roads safely and intelligently while operating a tractor-trailer. Training takes place through a mixture of traditional coursework in the classroom and hands-on training behind the wheel. AIT believes in going beyond the basics, so the all-inclusive training you receive will assist you in becoming an exceptional entry-level Commercial Truck Driver. Upon completion of the training program, you will be prepared for a successful career in the trucking industry!
- Pass the CDL Test and Sign On With a Carrier: AIT’s job placement assistance helps connect respected carriers with our valued trainees and graduates. Carriers offer great incentives like pre-hire commitments for those who qualify, tuition reimbursement, competitive pay, and insurance plans. AIT will work with you to find the perfect fit and company for you!
And just like that, you are on your way to a career that averages a salary of nearly $40,000 a year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics! Why settle for anything less than a promising career? Take this opportunity to meet your resolution and improve your career! Contact an AIT Representative today and discover your potential in the trucking industry!